Optimizing safety when it comes to the ICT systems is a top priority for BakerTilly. However, as such systems remain vulnerable, possible loopholes and weaknesses cannot be eliminated.
Hence, we would love to hear from you if you have found a weakness in one of our ICT systems. We will handle the safety issues accordingly, and therefore we make use of the following policy:
What we ask of you:
Please submit the report to our account https://hackerone.com/maximum or email your findings to email@example.com. If possible, encrypt the email with the PGP-key of firstname.lastname@example.org. This will prevent the wrong people benefitting from the information.
To provide enough information to reproduce the safety issue, ensuring that we can solve the problem quickly. More often than not, the IP-address or the URL of the ICT system and a description of the shortcoming(s) will be enough. However, when it is a more complex problem, an elaborate description and proof of concept could be necessary.
To provide your contact details, either an email address or a phone number, so Maximum can contact you.
To not share the information regarding the safety issue until it has been solved.
To act responsibly and accordingly by not executing more than necessary actions required for the identification of the safety issue.
Please do report:
- Persistent Cross-Site Scripting (XSS)
- Cross-Site Request Forgery (CSRF/XSRF)
- Broken Authentication
- Circumvention of our framework's privacy and permission models
- Remote Code Execution
Please do not report:
- Username dictionary attack
- Missing / loosely configured DNS SPF records
- Social hacking
- Publicly accessible login pages for cms/admin area
- Security vulnerabilities in third-party applications (like Kerio) that are not patched in the latest version
- Denial of Service Vulnerabilities
- Missing DNSSEC
- Password reset email capture
- Attacks requiring DNS takeover
- Misconfigured CSP headers (they are as tightly configured as possible)
- Missing Public Key Pinning headers
- Mail relay server configuration issues
Whatever you do, please avoid the following actions:
- Spreading or distributing malware.
- Copying, changing or deleting data in the system (an alternative would be making a directory listing of the system).
- Changing the system.
- Repeatedly acquiring access to the system or sharing the access with others.
- Making use of “bruteforcing” the access to the system.
- Making use of a denial-of-service or social engineering.
What you can expect:
When a shortcoming in werkenbijbakertilly.nl is reported accordingly to the above stated terms and conditions, we will not articulate any legal consequences to the notification. Maximum will process the report confidentially and no personal details without permission will be shared with third parties, unless this is a legal requirement. After consultation, we can acknowledge you by publishing your name as the one who identified this particular safety issue.
Within one working day, the system operator will send you a confirmation of receipt. Within three working days, the system operator will send you an evaluation of the safety issue. This will include an estimation of the time that it will take to solve the problem. The system operator of werkenbijbakertilly.nl will keep you updated on the progress of solving the safety issue and will try to resolve the safety issue as soon as possible, within a maximum time period of 60 days. After consultation with Maximum, it can be decided if and how the resolved safety issue will be published. To thank you, a reward will be offered by Maximum. This reward will vary depending on the seriousness of the issue and the quality of the report.
-----BEGIN PGP PUBLIC KEY BLOCK-----
-----END PGP PUBLIC KEY BLOCK-----